1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before.
Went to the jungle in Mexico, through tomatoes at La Tomitina in Spain.... that's all i can think of lol.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year.
I kinda of did, I sorta learnt how to cook. This year? Learn to say NO! When i don't want to do something, continue to learn how to cook and be forgiving lol.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister did. A little girl.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What places did you visit?
Mexico and Spain.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Will power, determination, money and peace. lol.
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 20th, my first niece Hollie was born :-)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Starting my new job. Is that an achievement? I guess getting a new job?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not sticking to my original plans.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really thank god.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Pretty much everyone in my family, I'd say. We're a great bunch haha.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
No one I know, a few celebraties have warranted my disgust though... namely Kristen Stewart. She's a real hero haha. That was sarcasm.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Holiday and Car... too much of it.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Holiday and New Year.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Gangnam Style - PSY lol!
Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Older or wiser? Hmmm both I like to think.
Thinner or fatter? Fatter lol
Richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spending time with my nephews.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Drinking and surfing the net.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with my family.
21. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
I went to a New Years ball at the doubletree Hilton, it was fab! All black tie and ballgowns.
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
I wouldn't say fell in love but I still love my boyfriend haha.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI: Las Vegas (my new favourite show, only just discovered it - now in season 3. Love it!), American Horror Story: Asylum, Homeland, Game of Thrones and Vampire Diaries.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, not anyone I know anyway.
26. What was the best book you read?
I'd say I'm still reading it, its a long one but I started it last year - Night of Sins/Guilty as Sin - Tami Hoag
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Trading Yesterday.... I also love Rascall Flats, I've liked them for a while but really got into their stuff this year.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
Hmmm boots I suppose?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, Promethus, The Hunger Games and Cosmopolis
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
28. Nothing much just had dinner with the fam and went the pub.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Skinny jeans, boots, jumpers, work clothes lol.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Robert Pattinson, Josh Henderson, Michael Fassbender, Henry Cavil.
33. Who did you miss?
My old work friends Vicky, Laura, Clare and Maggie.
34. Who was the best new person you met?
All my new team in work.
35. Whats a valuable life lesson you learnt in 2012?
Try to form your own opinion and not base it on what others think, learn to try and make peace with things that seem to hold you back.